We offer the Best & Longest float on the river!
Tubing Shuttles start at 10:30am and run until 1:00pm *LAST SHUTTLE VARIES WITH RIVER DEPTH/SPEED - ALWAYS CALL IN SO YOU DON'T MISS THE LAST SHUTTLE* AND DON'T BE LATE!
Shuttles leave on the HOUR Monday thru Friday and ever 1/2 HOUR on Saturday & Sunday.
Reservations are a must. Please arrive 30 minutes before your shuttle leaves to allow yourself time to take care of special items such as sunscreen, drinks, ice, sunglasses and most of all, shoes that will stay on your feet. (No flipflops!)
Life jackets are available upon request.
|TUBE, SHUTTLE & ROPE||$24.00 per person|
|TUBE FOR YOUR COOLER||$ 8.00 (need a cooler? +$8|
|25 OR MORE||$22.00|
*we can accommodate coolers from a (6) pack size up through a 48 quart*
Groups of 25 or more must have reservations, have their liability waivers filled out, money collected and check in all at once in order to receive the discount!
Single Person Reservations will NOT be accepted as it is against our insurance policy to put people solo on the river as it is unsafe.
NO CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE PLEASE AND NO PETS.
NO TUBE SHUTTLES (ex., we can't give you a ride if you have your own tubes)
PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME.
Take a peaceful float down our secluded 4-mile stretch of the James. You will find that the 2-4 hour trip will relax you thoroughly. Groups over 25 or more should call ahead for special rates.
What do I wear?
- Bathing suits
- Shorts and t-shirt
- Tennis shoes, sandals or Tevas. NO FLIPFLOPS!
- Sunblock and sunglasses (cheap, leave the Raybans at home)
- Bring an extra set of clothing. You might want to use our indoor shower facilities to clean up after your day on the river.
Things to remember:
- Be on time
- We are not a theme park, so non-swimmers and children under the age requirement should stay at home or with friends.
- Tennis or river shoes required!
- No glass containers or styrofoam coolers (six-pack size up through a 48qt)
- No children under 6 for tubing
- NO PETS (most pets are not comfortable around water and will feel safer at home.)
- Bring an extra set of clothes to change into after your float. Changing rooms and hot showers are available.
- Leave the alcohol at home! Alcohol and the River don't mix!!
- It's the LAW! Consumption of alcohol in public is strictly prohibited and heavily enforced. Don't risk the possibility of arrest and destroying a perfect day for you and your group!
- Littering in Virginia is illegal so help keep our river green and clean. If you take it on the river, bring it out of the river with you.
If possible, wear your river clothing and have your cooler packed and ready to go. This will allow you more time on the river. You are then asked to board the bus. Everyone is briefed on the float and the river conditions. The travel time to the "put-in" point is about 15 minutes. Our staff will unload your tube and assist in helping you enter the river. Rope is available to tie your cooler tube to your people tube. No styrofoam coolers.
A staff member will be present to assist you and to answer any last minute questions. It's that easy. Kick back and enjoy the float.
Don't forget our handy gift certificates for the perfect summer gift!
Total amount of rental fee is required to hold your reservation. Refunds are available with a one weeks notice of cancellation.
"NO SHOWS" or cancellations made within the (7) days leading up to their trip will be charged in full for the reservation.
Reservations can be made with cash, check, Travelers cheque, VISA OR Master Card, Discover.
We reserve the right to cancel any trips if weather or water conditions are hazardous. We recommend that you call for information on the condition of the river before your trip. If we cancel, you receive a full refund or may reschedule without penalty.